Where the sign of a great repair, is no sign at all
8424 Bolton Ave.
Hudson, FL 34667
Things to Know Before Having Your Vehicle Repaired
1. Your car is the second largest investment you are likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
2. Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
3. There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal for auto
4. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot request you to go to a particular facility.
5. Differences in estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work.
If you are not sure why one estimate is different from another you’ve received, ask the body
6. Choose an auto body shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified technicians (by I-CAR® or ASE®, for example).
7. Ask if the auto body shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
8. Ask if the auto body shop offers a repair warranty.
9. Let the collision repair shop you choose help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company. This often leads to a better deal.
“If you don’t use one of our preferred body shops, we cannot guarantee the repairs.”
The truth is that the insurance company never guarantees the work. They will merely send you back to the facility that completed the initial repairs. Hi-Tech Collision Center guarantees our work for as long as you own the vehicle
“That auto body shop is not in our list.”
Hi-Tech Collision Center is not on every list because we only partner with insurance companies that want quality repairs. We strive to exceed our customer's expectations, which in most cases are higher than the insurance company's.
Hi-Tech Collision Center has a courtesy vehicle to transport our customers.
Serving Pasco, Pinellas,
and Hernando Counties Including New Port Richey, Spring Hill, Trinity, and
Call for your
“If that body shop’s estimate comes in higher, you may have to pay the difference.”
Hi-Tech Collision Center will return your vehicle to pre-accident condition (or better!) and, if needed, we will send a supplemental bill to the insurance company. By law, the insurance company must cover any additional repairs. Hi-Tech Collision Center will only repair your vehicle to manufacturer requirements and the highest of industry standards. This is simply a tactic the insurance companies use to get you to use their direct repair shops, which saves them money and could result in improper repairs.
"If you take your vehicle to that body shop, we will not be able to get the process started for at least a week."
Not true. The insurance company does not want to pay for rental cars and storage any longer than necessary. It is ALWAYS in their best interest to get your vehicle in and out as quickly as possible- wherever you take it.